Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Blessings

Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter! We sure had alot of fun with the grandkids.
 I will share a few of our Easter photo's.
 I also want to show you a tulip that I bought it grows in water
and it bloomed on Easter how awesome.

Me and Jake coloring Easter eggs







cousins

Steph and Cole

Grandma Riley and Cole

Pappy, Riley and Cole


Little Bo is having fun looking for eggs too

Matt and Cole




Luke and Jake, poor Luke had the flu

tulips
Beginning to bloom
Tulips in full bloom Easter Sunday

9 comments:

Cindi said...

Thank you, thank you thank you for sharing your pictures! They are all so special! I love seeing such happy families!
Love the tulips, looks like spring.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, lovely Easter family pictures. The kids look like they are so excited, love that.....beautiful tulips, Blessings Francine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Isn't it such fun to spoil the grandkiddos? I'm just learning that, but we had a ton of fun with them on Easter too. Yours grandchildren are so beautiful!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter! The tulips are pretty,I have some potted ones and they are so pretty everyone ask if they are real. Hugs!~Amy

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Awww...they kids look like they enjoyed their Easter goodies and the Easter egg hunt...memory makers!

Love your tulips! One of these days I will try some forced bulbs.

~willa~

Deb said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Easter (sorry Luke had the flu though) and how perfect that your tulips bloomed on Easter!

Friendship Crossing said...

Lecia, what a sweet family you have there and what fun w/the grandkids! Looks like Bo had joined the fun too!
Tulips are one of my favorite flowers also!

Hugs,
Tanya

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Easter ~ so much fun too!!!
I'm still amazed about the tulips ~ so cool that it bloomed on Easter!

LOVE MY BONNET I PURCHASED FROM YOU!!!

Prim Blessings
Robin

Raymond Homestead said...

Good pictures! I remember those egg coloring days!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.