Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Mouser and Winnings

 My wonderful friend Carol of "Buttermilk Creek Farm" makes the most wonderful mousers,

she sent me one of her adorable mousers.  This is my second mouse from Carol and let me

tell you they are quite addicting. If you get one, you will have to get more.

  Carol is just so talented and puts so much detail in her work, I truly admire her talent.

I love my mouser and thank you from the bottom of my heart.  ( Don't you just love her little

candle that she is holding.) Carol you are awesome and such a wonderful friend!!!

I was also lucky enough to be one of the winners of an awesome giveaway that the talented group
The Folkart and Primitives Etsy Team 

They sure gave some wonderful prize. Thank you, I am loving my awesome winnings!!!!
Check out their wonderful Etsy Team.
Prim Bunny made by Brenda of "The Rusty Thimble"

Wonderful magnets made by Jan of  "LibbyLula"

Wonderful patterns, by "Red Dirt Primitives"




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all your winnings! The mouse is adorable:)
Enjoy your weekend ~ Lori

jennifer768 said...

Congrats on your winnings!Love the mouse,there is just something so special about one of Carol's mousers.Hugs,Jen

Sheila said...

Love Carol's mouser's and I have one but looking to get another, you are right once you have one it isn't enough!
Congratulations on the win from our FAAP team.
Thinking of you Lecia,
hugs.

Cindi said...

Oh that mouse is just darling! I really love it and you are so blessed to have it now. What a good friend. Congrats on your winnings. Have a great day!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Ann said...

I have one of Carol's creations, a little Halloween bag with a witch mouse sticking out. Way too cute! I still have it out from last September. You know how I love my goodies from my online friends! ~Ann

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congratulations of so many wonderful wins!!! Love that mouse!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Danice G said...

Congrats on winning. All of the items are really adorable. Yes, Carol's mousers are awesome, aren't they? So cute :)

Simple Pleasures said...

Good Morning:
I am patiently awaiting Spring as we got more snow last night!
I wanted to invite you over to my blog for my Spring Auction Sale going on now! Help me clear out some stuff! If you share my sale on your blog or facebook page I will give you 10% off!
Have a wonderful week!
xoxo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

Barb said...

I too was a lucky winner from the FAAP team and won Carol's little mouse pin-keep! Her work is outstanding as is all the other talented artists I have received wins from!
Congratulations on your winnings and Enjoy!
Barb

Deb said...

Love, love, love Carol's work, she is so talented and a wonderful and kind person too <3 Congrats on your winnings too!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.