Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some Spring Decor

We have been very fortunate in the east this Winter, only one snow to talk about and that was in Oct.
We have been having some beautiful weather. So I decided to take down my snowmen and put up some Spring decor.
Many of my things are from other crafters, I did alot of swaps last year and totally decorated my house with
my swap things  from other talented crafters.
This is the spring arrangement that I won from
Jean, of Prim Crafts She also made the bunny setting holding the egg.
The standing bunny is from Country at Heart.



Also the two matching prairie dolls below , I am so blessed to live near Jean, she spoils me.




Mary of Marmmies Mammys and More, made the awesome standing prairie doll

Carol Firecracker Kid, made the lovely shelf.
and bunny by Jean of Prim Crafts, Carrot, Sheila, Seasons of thy heart. And the shelf below was also made by Carol.

pinkeep on top by
Pam Baskets n Prims, Pam also made the angel ornie

Pinkeep in dipper, Brenda, Pine Tree Prims


wonderful lady that I met on FB, Sandra Wilder. The flicker light and Bunny bag.

The fly shoeflyCarmen of Prim Cats

Brenda, The rusty thimble, I was lucky enough to win one of Brenda's giveaways. I love this bunny!


Bunny Pan Display, by Becky, Primitives N Stitchin, Becky also my my Lilly ornie on my hoosier cabinet in the first picture.

Keri of the Calico Rabbit, she is featured in the Merchantile Gatherings Magazine Spring issue.

Just realized my flicker light needed a candle mat under it, Made by Traci, of York Mountain Primitives

I hope I didn't miss anyone, thanks to my prim friends for decorating my house! I am in prim heaven!!!

16 comments:

Trace4J said...

Just beautiful spring treasures you have Lecia!
What talented women. :)
Hugs Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Good Morning, Lecia:
I recognized almost everyone's work. What a house full of goodies you have there. You have it arranged so nicely, too.
You have a great home.
Hugs,
Susan

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Sure is lookin' like Spring..Traci

Jean Barker said...

Everything looks wonderful my friend. You are my best customer, as well as advertiser!! heehee.
Thank you Lecia!
Prim Blessings,
Jean

Sheila said...

Morning Ms. Lecia!
your spring time pretties look lovely sitting around your home. I'm hoping to get most of mine placed this weekend, I'm so ready for nice weather. Our winter finally hit yesterday and it's cold and icy this morning with 5 new inches of snow! Guess I can't wear my flip flops to the mailbox today ;0
Hope you have a wonderful day~
hugz

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love all your decorating and all the wonderful creations you have from fellow crafters. I received a lot last year too and am anxious to start decorating our new home with them all!
Have a great day!

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

WOW!! You have quite a collection!! It's so nice that each and every piece means something special to you and reminds you of a friend. Hoppy Spring!!--Jan

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What Beautiful displays of all your spring goodies!
Everything looks wonderful and Spring-y! Thanks for sharing!!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Carmen and the Primcats said...

What wonderful treasures!!! Don't you love walking through your home and being reminded of how blessed you are with talented caring people in your life! :)

Carmen and the Primcats

~The Boyd Homestead Farm~ said...

Everything looks beautiful Lecia!! Thank you for making me look forward to spring by seeing all of your wonderful goodies from such awesome prim friends!

Have a wonderful day,

hugs, Trish

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O Lecia its all beautiful ...blog friends are the best kind !Thanks for sharing I always love it when you share your beautiful home! hugs lil raggedy angie

The Moonlit Stitch said...

What wonderful prim treasures from prim friends Lecia! ~*~Lisa

Beckyjean said...

Hey Lecia~

Love all your goodies!! I'm sure all the ladies you swapped with loved what you sent them.

Have a wonderful night~Becky

cynthia lee designs said...

Lecia,
Everything looks wonderful...love all your Spring goodies.
Blogging friends are just the best!!
hugs,
Cindy

Brenda said...

I'm on overload girl and just now catching up with you!! Love how you have everything displayed, especially the pinkeep that I made...lol!! Hope you are doing well hon!

Brenda

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wow Lecia, that is SO awesome!! A very good idea to do lots of swaps for each season. I think it is so wonderful to look around my home and see pieces that were handmade by my blog friends, it's so very sweet! I am loving my bonnet made by you, it's still hanging on my old heirloom highchair. I need more of them to put in other areas of my home, lol!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.