Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday !

Yesterday was my husbands Birthday we had a little party with cake and ice cream for his celebration.

I actually made a totally from scratch chocolate cake for his Birthday. And little Jake had to blow

out the candles. I only put 4 candles on the cake, I left off 50, I didn't want the cake to blow up. He He

 My daughter wrote the most awesome tribute to him on FB, but of course I don't know how to do

all of that linking to FB stuff, rem. me the computer dummy. Well my kids and grandkids adore him.

I am proud of the father and pappy that he is, he never ages, and age doesn't bother him one bit,

He will just say, "Well I am just glad that I made it this far"!

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

11 comments:

Trace4J said...

Morning Lecia!
Happy Birthday to your hubbie.Yum Chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also still praying for your dear mother in law.
And your family.
Love & Blessings to you Friend
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Sheila said...

Hi Lecia,
sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration. Happy Bday to your hubby! He sounds like mine, never ages and has the same response ;-)
Beautiful pic of your daughter and hubby btw.
Hope your MIL is doing better. Keeping her in my prayers.
hugz,
Sheila

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ronnie!!!
Hope all your dreams come true!!!
Lovely pic!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

frontporchprims said...

It's so nice to see people in love after all. You sure made is special with a homemade chocolate cake:) Thanks for sharing the celebration with us. -Steph-

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Happy belated b-day to the hubby!!!!! Lecia sounds like everyone had a most wonderful time!!!! OLM

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what a handsome guy..tell him happy birthday with a pinch to grow an inch;)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Happy Birthday to Ronnie! You are both the most young and beautiful grandparents I've seen. It's a lovely picture of the two of you.
Hugs,
Susan

basketsnprims said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ronnie. Sounds like you had a great celebration. Love the picture, Lecia.
hugs,
pam

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Awww...what a sweet picture! Glad you have a good fella, Lecia! ~*~Lisa

Beckyjean said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ronnie!! Chocolate cake~YUMMO!!

Have a wonderful day~Becky

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Aw, that's so sweet! Such a nice tribute to him, Lecia. Sounds like your blessed with a good man. Happy Birthday to Ronnie!!

Still thinking about and praying for your MIL.

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.