Christmas gatherings

Christmas gatherings

I have recipes in these six Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these six Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these six "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

My Hoosier Cabinet

My Hoosier Cabinet
I love decorating my hoosier for the different seasons.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swap Pictures!!

Cyndy "Crafty Stitchers"  and I decided to do a swap. I fell in love with her Halloween Bag Holder dolls.

So we decided to do a swap.

 I was giving her a bonnet, plus we were adding a little surprise gift. Well to my surprise not only

did I get one bag holder doll, but two and she added a fall penny rug.(  You gave me way tooo much

Cyndy. You really spoiled me). I really love everything and thank you sooooo much from the bottom of my

heart!!! You are just tooo sweet!

Check out Cyndy's blog, she is an awesome crafter!!!

I love how the little tag says, "Lecia's Broom", tooo cute!

I love this Americana bag holder doll. I have her displayed now!!!!

And this penny rug is so beautiful, I love all the colors. Cyndy does beautiful work!!! Thank You Cyndy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lecia, I got quite a chuckle when I saw who was posting swap goodies!!! ;-)
    Raggedies are my favorite and these two are so cute! Americana and Halloween happen to be two other favs. The little broom sign is a hoot!
    Enjoy your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another fun swap, Lecia! That little penny rug is adorable!! She did spoil you - but I know you probably spoiled her right back! Have a great day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leica I love your bag holder dolls ! They are adorable . The penny rug is beautiful too . What an awesome swap .Have a great afternoon! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am so glad that you liked your bagholders. I am posting about my goodies tonight. Looking forward to our next swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swap sweetie!Super cute penny rug!Your in penny paradise arent you,lol.have a great night sweetie!big hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lecia,
    Great swap goodies! The doll bag holders are so cute!! Love the penny rug too!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Email envelope

align="CENTER">Email me

Blog counter

click here

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Riley's Birthday Party

Riley's Birthday Party
Me, Ron, Riley and Cole

Me and baby Jake

Me and baby Jake
"Just what I ordered"! Rem. everytime a baby is born so is a Grandma!!

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

Daughter Steph, Mat, Riley and Cole

Daughter Steph, Mat, Riley and Cole
What a beautiful family!

Celebrating parents 50th. Wedding anniversary

Celebrating parents 50th. Wedding anniversary
Me and my favorite granddaugher ( I only have one granddaughter!)]

Son with Applachian trail blanket

Son with Applachian trail blanket
Luke hiked the entire AT 2007, he's the man!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 30 years.We live in the beautiful shenandoah valley of Va. We have 2 beautiful children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. I am a christian, and am blessed with two wonderful jobs. I am a hairdresser and also a nurse, I am proud of my nursing degree which I got at age 47. I give the Lord much praise for this. I also enjoy primitive crafts, antiquing, cooking, reading and gardening. My husband and I bought an old farmhouse in WV five years ago and it was ancient, floor rotted out in the kitchen, no bathroom, bats flying around, mice. Scary, well now five years later we have most of it completed, working now on a roof for the wrap around porch.We sand blasted some of the walls so they would be original, we also took all the old weatherboarding off of the outside of the house, planed it and put it back on some of the inside walls. We also have added a wrap around porch. Since we have remodled the old farmhouse, that is how I came up with my blog name.