Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I was notified by http://craftystitchers.blogspot.com/ that I have been chosen for the versatile blogger award. Thank-you! Now I must choose 15 bloggers to give this award too. Please stop by and pick up your award.

A Primitive Place-Tammy

Andy's primitive Homestead

Apple tree cottage

Cat Nap Inn Primitives

Dusty Tattered Cupboard doors

Lee Hill Primitives

My Colonial Home

N C Primitives from the past

Parkers Paradise

Primitives by Olde Lady Morgan

Primitives n stitchen

Punkin Seed Productions

Samantha's Accessories

Sweet  Prairie Dwellings

The Howards

Also I must tell 7 things about myself that you don't know
1) I love to get up early and walk
2) My dog's name is Lilly
3) I have 3 sisters
4)I have a hair salon
5)I recently was hired to be substitute school nurse in our county
6)Christmas is my favorite holiday
7)I color my hair

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Huh?You color your hair?Wow! And you have a hair salon?
I have done this. The post is on my blog.
Thanks for thinking of me.
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Thank you for the award..you are the 3rd person to give this to me.;)now I gotta come up with 21 things about me..this is going to be tough..;) have a great day and thanks for thinking of me..;)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me.
I will try to make a post with a few things about me soon.
Take Care,
Tam

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.