-
Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch
I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks
Saturday, June 12, 2010
WINNER OF FARMHOUSE PRIMS GIVEAWAY
My husband picked the winner today for my 50th. follower giveway. The winner is Ashley. Ashley, please send me your addresss so I can get your package out to you. I am not sure if Ashley has a blog or not, I would like to mention your blog if you do. Congratulations Ashley, and to all who entered the contest. I will have more contests in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters
My Blog List
-
-
-
Reclaimed Counter - I just realized I forgot to show you the reclaimed counter/bar Hubby built me... The chippy pale green wood is reclaimed from a local Farm porch that was ...7 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Christmas Swap - Hi everyone, I am sorry it has been so long since I made a post.I have been really busy with orders and trying to get ready for Christmas.I finally fin...12 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Welcome to Grandchild #8 - Good morning dear friends! I don't post much, but think of our blogging days with great fondness. Our year has been good, and we are, naturally, busy k...1 month ago
-
-
Have a SAFE 'n HAPPY New Year's Eve! - Hope everyone gets to celebrate with those they love! Courtesy of: Vintage Everyday11 years ago
-
SALE!.......to come soon.....! - Well, the New Year's Day sale I planned on obviously did not happen. Certain things going on at home became priority and before I knew it the weekend was ...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- December (1)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (2)
- August (7)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (4)
- July (6)
- June (9)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (8)
- February (6)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (5)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (7)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (6)
- October (9)
- September (9)
- August (12)
- July (18)
- June (19)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (9)
- December (11)
- November (4)
- October (9)
- September (12)
- August (19)
- July (12)
- June (10)
- May (12)
- April (7)
- March (9)
- February (12)
- January (12)
About Me
- Farmhouse prims
- It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment