-
Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch
I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks
Friday, May 7, 2010
I am the WINNER!
I can't believe that I am the winner of a primitive place awesome giveaway.Check it out,aprimitiveplaceblog.blogspot.com I always said that I wouldn't win anything if my name was the only one in the pot. I just want to thank a primitive place so much and for all the sweet congratulations. Please check out their winner presentation. So awesome. I love a primitve place, their website is an inspiration to all of us prim lovers!!! I am so excited about their upcoming magazine also!!! Thank-you!!! Lecia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters
My Blog List
-
-
Scarecrows, Snowmen and Santas - A few dolls available in my etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/YankeeRidgePrimitive?section_id=10875284&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 The scarecrows have be...11 years ago
-
Reclaimed Counter - I just realized I forgot to show you the reclaimed counter/bar Hubby built me... The chippy pale green wood is reclaimed from a local Farm porch that was ...7 years ago
-
-
-
*~*WELCOME MAY *~* - *~*Welcome May*~* As we are at the begining of May hopefully which is going to bring some sunny days I have lots on my drawing board.. I am busy with good...12 years ago
-
-
-
UPDATE…Things I love! - *For those of you who have already ready thispost, scroll down to the picture of my Motherand look at the shadow between the calf’s legsand the ...7 months ago
-
Christmas Swap - Hi everyone, I am sorry it has been so long since I made a post.I have been really busy with orders and trying to get ready for Christmas.I finally fin...12 years ago
-
-
another little peek...... - sometimes......... things just take a lot of thinking & planning....... you know....the kind that just rolls over & over in your mind & keeps you awake.......6 years ago
-
-
-
Hello, it's me! - Happy Sunday to ya! I've been horrible with blogging lately. With the new kitty and work and stuff goin' on... I just haven't had the time. Or, MADE the t...16 years ago
-
Dear Santa - This girl is wishing for a new wood burning stove for Christmas. It's kind of hard to miss this big hole in the wall. Off to try to make it a little p...12 years ago
-
Welcome to Grandchild #8 - Good morning dear friends! I don't post much, but think of our blogging days with great fondness. Our year has been good, and we are, naturally, busy k...1 month ago
-
Primitive Fall Apples! - Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I've been super busy creating Fall Primitive Apples! They are now available in my etsy shop! Follow link to my shop here -...3 months ago
-
Have a SAFE 'n HAPPY New Year's Eve! - Hope everyone gets to celebrate with those they love! Courtesy of: Vintage Everyday11 years ago
-
-
-
Santa's For Sale~ - Here are some of my new Santa's for sale on my Face Book Page & Picture Trail....10 years ago
-
-
-
Christmas Day 2013 - My grand babies, Dustin and Brianna Nicole with Miley...sitting in Santa's lap, an old handmade Santa I purchased from The Olde Green Cupboard shop, one ...12 years ago
-
-
Seriously - This is a picture of Lilly that just seems to say ***SERIOUSLY*** So I will start with that and again SERIOUSLY I have not posted on my blog since March...10 years ago
-
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- December (1)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (2)
- August (7)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (4)
- July (6)
- June (9)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (8)
- February (6)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (5)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (7)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (6)
- October (9)
- September (9)
- August (12)
- July (18)
- June (19)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (9)
- December (11)
- November (4)
- October (9)
- September (12)
- August (19)
- July (12)
- June (10)
- May (12)
- April (7)
- March (9)
- February (12)
- January (12)
About Me
- Farmhouse prims
- It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.

5 comments:
Congrats to you Lecia!
I am thrilled for you Lecia :)
Oh how nice Congratulations to you! Have a Happy Mothers Day too!
congrats, you're so lucky!
congrats!!! how much fun it is to win! OLM
Post a Comment