-
Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch
I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Farmhouse Prims First Giveaway
Fellow bloggers, today is a milestone for me!!!! Today I have my 50th. follower!!! So to celebrate this I am offering a little giveaway. First I have the cutest little apron in the pattern of "Constance", made by Victorian Heart. Then a little cookbook by " Gooseberry Patch," " Road Trip Recipes", and a set of 4 adorable cookie cutters by " Gooseberry Patch". All you have to do to enter is be a follower (new followers are welcome to enter) plus leave me a comment on this post. I will draw the winner on June 12th. Please make sure I have an email address, so that I can get a hold of you!!! Thanks for all the followers and wonderful friendships that I have made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters
My Blog List
-
-
-
Reclaimed Counter - I just realized I forgot to show you the reclaimed counter/bar Hubby built me... The chippy pale green wood is reclaimed from a local Farm porch that was ...7 years ago
-
-
Wow, Summer is half over! - Hi everyone, it has been awhile, I don't know where time is going. Since hubby retired we have been getting a lot of projects done- we got the house paint...13 years ago
-
*~*WELCOME MAY *~* - *~*Welcome May*~* As we are at the begining of May hopefully which is going to bring some sunny days I have lots on my drawing board.. I am busy with good...12 years ago
-
-
-
UPDATE…Things I love! - *For those of you who have already ready thispost, scroll down to the picture of my Motherand look at the shadow between the calf’s legsand the ...8 months ago
-
-
-
-
-
So Honored!!! On the Cover of PRIMS - I know it's been awhile, again. It's been a crazy busy fall. I wanted to share, you can find me on my business page on FB... I don't believe you have t...7 years ago
-
-
-
Welcome to Grandchild #8 - Good morning dear friends! I don't post much, but think of our blogging days with great fondness. Our year has been good, and we are, naturally, busy k...2 months ago
-
Primitive Fall Apples! - Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I've been super busy creating Fall Primitive Apples! They are now available in my etsy shop! Follow link to my shop here -...3 months ago
-
Have a SAFE 'n HAPPY New Year's Eve! - Hope everyone gets to celebrate with those they love! Courtesy of: Vintage Everyday11 years ago
-
SALE!.......to come soon.....! - Well, the New Year's Day sale I planned on obviously did not happen. Certain things going on at home became priority and before I knew it the weekend was ...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Seriously - This is a picture of Lilly that just seems to say ***SERIOUSLY*** So I will start with that and again SERIOUSLY I have not posted on my blog since March...10 years ago
-
Reminder - *Hi Everyone,* *Just a reminder that I am mostly on Facebook now.* *I will keep my blog page for the graphics that are already on here, but future graphi...9 years ago
Blog Archive
- March (1)
- December (1)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (2)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- January (1)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (1)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (2)
- August (7)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (6)
- November (3)
- October (4)
- September (7)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (4)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- October (6)
- September (9)
- August (4)
- July (6)
- June (9)
- May (6)
- April (8)
- March (8)
- February (6)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- September (7)
- August (5)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (8)
- February (7)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (6)
- October (9)
- September (9)
- August (12)
- July (18)
- June (19)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (9)
- December (11)
- November (4)
- October (9)
- September (12)
- August (19)
- July (12)
- June (10)
- May (12)
- April (7)
- March (9)
- February (12)
- January (12)
About Me
- Farmhouse prims
- It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.
22 comments:
Congratulations!!
I am one of the 50. :)
And I would love to be entered into this wonderful giveaway.
Thanks so much,
Tam
Congrats, on 500 posts,I follow anonymously.
I LOVE GOOSEBERRY PATCH cookbooks. Please do include me in your fantastic giveaway.
Here's to many more great posts,
Carol
daldak01@yahoo.ca
What a wonderful Give-Away! Please enter me as I am a follower of your blog! Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend! Thank you!
Hey Lecia, I am so glad I am one of your followers- we have become good friends!! Congratulations on your 50th follower, you have a wonderful blog! I love your beautiful pictures and slide shows :) I'd love to be entered in your giveaway!
Hope you are having a nice Sunday!
Hugs,
Andy
I would love to be entered in your giveaway. I am a follower. One of the 50. Have a safe & Happy Memorial Day! Thanks much.
Congrats on the 50 followers!!! Enter me please.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
Hi! I am a new follower :)
contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com
Congrats on 50!!! I am one of your followers, please enter me in your giveaway! Havea a great Holiday! OLM
congrats on 50 followers! now you have 52. i'm a new follower.please enter my name. thanks,denise buchanon[cheermom1954@aol.com]
Congrats on your 50th follower and thanks for including our book and cookie cutters in the giveaway! :)
Oh, my how much fun is this? SIgn me up!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for coming over to my party! It has been so fun so far!!!!
I used to do lots of dolls. I would love to get back into it again. I will see what I can do! Smile
Blessings, Linda
Prairie Flower
I am a new follower. Congratulations on your 50 followers! Please enter me in your give away! sandraallen260@centurytel.net
I love all of your pictures and your antiques! Please sign me up for your giveaway and thanks so much for your inspiration!
HI there! I am a new follower and would love it if you sign me up for your give-away! Have just been checking out some of your posts and will be very happy to follow!.
good afternoon!i just found you from ronda at the crafty crow and i love your blog.im now a follower.i love all your photos,beautiful house i have always dreamed of having a big ole wrap aroun porch.luv it!please sign me up i would luv to win your great giveaway.thank you and god bless michelle
~~ Congrats on your 50th follower...Love your blog...it's totally cool..Please enter me into your giveaway - I'm a follower now
email: pjwdmw58@verizon.net
Love for you to follow my blog:
www.backintymeprimitives.blogspot.com
I got to figure out how to do these giveaways so I can do one!!! lol
Hugs..
Donna
I love your goodies for your giveway...I would just love to win them...
I'm now a follower....
Love your blog....so cool looking
pjwdmw58@verizon.net
Prim Hugs..
Donna
Congrats on your 50th follower AND being published in Gooseberry Patch cookbooks!! I love your blog with all these pics and I'd love to win the goodies in your giveaway. I am now a follower.
Thanks! tous@charter.net
I love Gooseberry Patch. I will be looking for your recipes! That is just so awesome. You are published! Congratulations. I am a follower. Please enter me in your delightful giveaway!
★ Linda★
I am a blog follower! What a great giveaway! Thank you!!
thecountryblossom AT hotmail DOT com
I'm back!!! Any possibility for another entry?!?
Do pop by and say hello soon.
Great giveaway! Please, include my name on it.
Post a Comment