Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Break

This past week was Spring Break at school, so did I ever have a busy week, I did hair two days in my hair salon, had a Dr. appointment, went to visit my parents, got my car inspected and oil changed, went to an outlet mall and did manage to finish two small crafts. I made myself a Summer banner and I finished a penny rug project. What do you think??

fabric and wool

The backing is from an old army blanket

Banner has three layers burlap, fabric and muslin

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love your creations :)

Enjoy back to school.
Take care, Janet W

Cindi said...

Hi Lecia! I have missed you! I would say you got a lot accomplished during spring break! I think both are really cute but I especially LOVE the banner! I am sure you are counting the days unti summer!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Allison said...

I love, love your banner!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.