Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Wonderful visit from a sweet blogging friend.

Yesterday I was thrilled to have Wendy from Ravenwood Whimzies  come to visit my husband and I
at our farmhouse in WV. I was nervous to meet Wendy, but she is as sweet as can be and we found out that we have alot in common, esp. our love for family and crafting. Her husband Chris came along and he and my husband had a great time talking.
 We took them to a few little shops, to Lost River State Park, and just chilled at the farmhouse.
Wendy brought me a primitive crow that she had made, love her, she even used the lavender from her garden to put in her pocket. She also brought a beautiful basket filled with lots of treasures, some pickles and jelly she made, a wonderful candle, some goats milk soap that her son and DIL makes and some wine from their area. I love everything, thank you so much Wendy, most of all it was wonderful to meet you in person. We had a wonderful time, Wendy is beautiful on the inside and outside. If you don't know Wendy, please check out her blog.
I will share some photo's of Wendy and Chris's visit.

Wendy and I at Lost River State Park

Chris and Ronnie

Wendy and Chris

Wendy and Chris at the farmhouse

Ronnie and myself

Wendy and I at the farmhouse
Wonderful basket packed full of goodies!

Awesome primitive crow, love her.

6 comments:

Deb said...

How wonderful to get to meet Wendy and her hubby! Looks like you had a wonderful visit, thanks for sharing your pictures!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful visit! Prim friends are the best.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Great pics Lecia! Two very sweet and talented ladies! Glad you got to spend time together! ~*~Lisa

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh, we had so much fun Lecia! Thank you again for letting us visit. We enjoyed our visit so much!

Fran. said...

What a blessing to get to know each other!! AND to meet in person!! I love getting to know kinded spirits!! I bought some of her son n DIL goats milk soap!! It's great!! THANKS for sharing your day!! XOXO Love Fran.

Prims By The Water said...

How awesome to meet a blogging friend. Wendy's crow is just caw perfect. Janice

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.