Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wonderful Fall Swap!!!

I participated in Amy "Bumble Bee Lane Cottage"  fall swap. Amy holds the most wonderful swaps.

I was really thrilled to find out my partner was Wendy, "Ravenwood Whimzies"  .

I have admired Wendy's talent for a long time. While talking to each other though emails,

it was amazing how we like many of the same things.

  Wendy sure went out of her way to spoil me! When I opened the box, I just looked at

how lovely everything was. Now to show off my wonderful goodies.

Thank you Wendy, I love, love everything. Your talent is awesome, It has been such

a joy getting to know you better and having you for a swap partner.

Oh My, Santa came early this year!!!

Look how everything is wrapped so lovely!

Love the fall banner, indian corn,stacking pumpkin &crow, journal, pods, yummy!

Lovely basket full of goodies, fabric covered canister full of candy, beautiful  towels, and braided table mat,

My favorite of all, the cutest pumpkin girl holding a Happy Fall banner,she is adorable.









6 comments:

Cindi said...

Oh everything is so special! Thank you for sharing! You deserved to be spoiled.
Be blessed,
Cindi

~Sara said...

Wonderful swap! Love it all! Happy Fall decorating. Blessings~Sara

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the pumpkin girl! You girls really spoiled each other.Warm Blessings! Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lucia, wow!!!! lucky gal, really wonderful swap goodies Wendy sent....Love the pumpkin gal, soooo sweet, Blessings Francine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

So glad you love everything Lecia. It was a blast making them for you! Enjoy dear friend.

Christine said...

Oh what bounty and beauty! I love the pumpkin girl so much! You have had a wonderful exchange!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.