Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Super Fall Sale!!!!

I have a few one of a kind items for sale. They are all new items, they are things that didn't sell last year.
I had them stored in plastic totes. They come from a smoke free home.
Please email me if interested Lecia123@verizon.net
There is alot of work that goes into crafting as you crafters know, so these are practically giveaway prices.
Have a wonderful weekend.

My own design, Pumpkin girl comes with a grungy pumpkin and candy corn necklace $20.00 plus shipping
Sale Pending


Setting pumpkin $10.00 plus shipping,Inspired by Sweetpea prmitives.

Pumpkin man $10.00 plus shipping, sorry I forgot the pattern designer.

Kitty/pumpkin lamp with candy corn $20.00 plus shipping, inspired by Blue Moon Beginnings

1 comment:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Your pumpkin girl is awesome Lecia, I love that she is your design! ~*~Lisa

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.