Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May offerings at Early Work Mercantile

Hope all my blogger friends have been doing well. We are getting my mom all settled at home.
She is walking with a walker and improving with each passing day, we are expecting her to have a full recovery. She can already touch her head with the arm she had surgery on, she was never expected to
be able to lift her arm that high. So we are thankful that mom is home and she is enjoying every minute of it and
doing well.it has been a long hard road for her. Thanks for your prayers!

I have several items listed for the month of May on the
"Early Work Mercantile" site. Please stop by and take a peek, wishing you all a lovely spring.





8 comments:

Sheila said...

Lecia that is such good news! I know it will take a bit of time for her to get back to normal but just having her in her own home has to help the process. None of us like to be out of our comfort zone. Continuing to keep her in my prayers.
Your new items you've made are wonderful and prim as always! Hope you are doing well........blessings,
Sheila

Raymond Homestead said...

So glad your mom is doing well Lecia, that's great news! Love the prairie doll with the little baby.

Deb said...

Wonderful news about your Mom Lecia and continuing to send her healing energy. Your new offerings are wonderful as always and happy Spring to you too! Deb

~Sara said...

Such good news about your Mom! That must be a good feeling.
Your new creations are so adorable. I will go check them all out. Blessings~Sara

Trace4J said...

Beautiful work friend.
Love each one,
S happy to hear about your mom.
God is great!
Prayers and hugs!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia,
So excited to hear your mom is doing so well! I bet she is so glad to be home!!! Nothing like home! Adorable creations my friend! OLM

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia,

So excited your mom is home and doing so well! Nothing better then being in one's own home! Love your latest creations!!! OLM

Theresa said...

Lecia all the dolls you made are lovely!!! I'm also happy to hear your Mother is doing better.

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.