Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I have four bonnets to sell that I have had for awhile, they need a new home. I am selling them way below

what I usually ask for them. I only have four, they are approx. 26" long. I am asking $12.99 each

plus traveling fee. I have one blue, two of the rose, and one cream/tan. They will be sold on a first

come basis, no special orders available. I usually charge $20.99 plus shipping for my bonnets. I will

probably never sell at these prices again. I am thinking about listing some of my dolls from my personal

collection for sale also, I will be doing that in a few days, Keep watching.

If you are interested in any of these bonnets contact me at Farmhouse Prims.


This is how the bonnets look hanging, Please specify which color you like. I accept paypal and MO.

thanks!!! ALL BONNETS SOLD!  I will be listing some of my dolls from my collection in a few days,

Thanks!!!!!

Sold, thank you Brandi!

Both sold, thank you Brandi and Pam
Blue Bonnet SOLD, thank you Judy!


2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Lovely bonnets...I'm so lucky to have one of your creations.
Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Always a day late and a dollar short!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.