Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some Christmas Decorating

I just can't believe that today is already December 1st. we are on the countdown to Christmas now.

I will share a few photo's of some of my Christmas decorating.  I love Christmas, the celebration of

Christ's birth, the decor, the lights, the music, the hustle and bustle, baking cookies, the Christmas Carols,

the ringing of the Salvation Army bells, the Christmas plays at church, the sparkle in my grandbabies eyes,

the goodness in peoples hearts to help the less fortunate, just so many wonderful things! Wishing you all a

very wonderful Christmas Season!!!














10 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

You've got all the true meaning of christmas in your heart! Love your prim displays.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

hi sweet friend ...everything at your home looks so inviting and festive ...hope all is well ! Hugs lil raggedy angie

Raymond Homestead said...

Enjoyed your pictures, very pretty!

Beckyjean said...

Beautiful pictures Lecia!! I'm finally getting to decorate this weekend.

Enjoy your weekend~Becky

Sheila said...

Hello Dear Lecia,
been a while since I've visited........life is moving right along, Christmas before we know it! I adore your spirit my friend. You have such a big heart and I'm so glad I can call you friend.
I pray the holiday season is a wonderful one for you and your loved ones. Think of you often and wish you good health and happiness always.
hugs~

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Everything looks great! I love those Santas and snowmen by Sweet Meadows Farm. Hope you have a great holiday season.

jennifer768 said...

Very pretty decorations!Hugs,Jen

Shirlee said...

Everything looks lovely : )

Trace4J said...

Morning
What beautiful Christmas love everywhere.
Woolie Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, Everything looks delightful! OLM

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.