Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Bonnets!!!

Whoo have I been sewing up a storm, I am trying to get stocked up on my bonnets, since

school has started again. All of my bonnets are $20.99 plus traveling fee, contact me if interested.

Lecia  Many of my fabrics are one of a kind, a few I do have extra fabric for others.

This style of bonnet is approx. 26" long, it is inspired by a "Drakestone Primitive" pattern,
which I made longer and changed the ties.

















10 comments:

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi,
I would like to purchase number 7 please, the one pictured under the picture of all four bonnets!
Thanks
Michelle

Mary said...

I love my bonnet you made me Lecia!!

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning...what a fun way to start my day by coming here and seeing these beautiful creations.
I have 4 of them hanging in my home and I love looking at them.
Hope you sell them all!
Karen

Ronda said...

Love your bonnets!..

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

As always, your bonnets are looking good! I love looking at mine, I have them hanging in my craft room on an old ladder. Happy crafting!

dee begg said...

You know I love your bonnets! Will have to have the hubby make me another shelf so I can get another one...need a place to hang it off of.

D

Carol Stuck said...

Hi Lecia:

Your bonnets are so beautiful. I am certainly enjoying mine. I think everyone should have one.

hugs and smiles,
Carol

alltheseboys said...

I just shorted out my sons keyboard drooling over all these. GREAT...now he's not going to let me play on here anymore, lol! Katie

Raymond Homestead said...

You really have been sewing up a storm, love all the different fabric!

Ladybug said...


That new sewing machine is getting a work out ...;_)
Love all the beautiful selection of fabrics that you
purchase..My favortie is the Red Bonnet with small blue
print..
Hugs
Ladybug

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.