Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just a Sarah Plain and Tall Bonnet

I have really been busy working the two jobs.  I did manage to make some bonnets, once I did a swap

and the girl requested a bonnet made from just muslin. I said are you sure and she said yes, I want it to look

simple like, "Sarah Plain and tall". Well it turned out beautiful, especially after staining. So I decided to

make another one. Plus I did make a few more, I really like how the burgundy one turned out.

Email me if interested. Farmhouse Prims







7 comments:

Sheila said...

Lecia,
your new bonnets are awesome!
hugz,
Sheila

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

So Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend

Brenda said...

That muslin one really did turn out cool!! Great job on it and the others!!


Brenda

Cindi said...

Love the bonnets! You are truly gifted!
Be blessed!
Cindi

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh boy, two jobs... make sure you take your vitamins. You already know I love any and all bonnets you make. Take care :o)
Hugs~Carol

Beckyjean said...

Hi Lecia~

I know what it's like to be super busy. I dropped my craft shows down to only 2 this year & I'm not sure I'll be able to even do them. I am not getting anything done. No ambition what so ever. Love your new bonnets.

Take care friend~Becky

The Rusty Thimble said...

Oh Lecia I remember when I use to always work two jobs, that was when I was a single mom.

Love the bonnets, the muslin one is sweet the last one is my favorite.
Hope your mom is better
Hugs
Brenda

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.