Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Prims I have been working on!

Here is an update on my mom, we went to UVA this past tuesday and they are thrilled with how her

bone is aligning. It is still to early to tell if the bone will knit back together. We go back in three weeks

to see it the bone is knitting back together. I pray that after all of this it will heal and that she won't require

surgery.

 I haven't been blogging much but have been able to make a few prims.  If you are interested in prices

or measurements, please email me "Lecia" 





I decided to make my own bonnet, instead of the pattern one.

with prairie dolls.

there is also a little book in a pocket.
Inspired by "My Primitive Saltbox"

11 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Hopefully your mom won't have to have surgery! Neat creations! I especially love the pillow and prairie doll!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia,

I was thinking of you & your mom today, so glad things are going well so far! Everything is crossed for no surgery!
Love your millinery head! OLM

Trace4J said...

Happy Sunday Friend
I will keep praying for your mom.
Love your new prims.
Especially thos esweet dolls.
Hugs
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Lecia,
Love the new goodies that you made!!
Saying a prayer that your mom doesn't need surgery.
hugs,
Cindy

Brenda said...

Hi Lecia...good news about your mom! I hope she doesn't need surgery! You have been making some great stuff girl. Love the millinary head and bonnet and also the pillow with the doll. Hope you are doing good hon!

Brenda

alltheseboys said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for your Mom! I love all your new items. Especially the millinary head and pillow! Beautiful Lecia! Like always you have me drooling! Katie

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Oh Lecia, good luck with your mom. I hope she heals soon and w/o surgery! Wow, you get so much done even when you have so much going on. It's nice how you give credit for the patterns you use, too! Everything looks great as always-you are so talented! (love the picture up top with the kids all looking up-LOL!) ~*~Lisa

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Lecia prayers that your mom with heal!
Love your new prims

Hugs
Brenda

Mary said...

Good luck with your mom Lecia! I hope she doesn't need surgery! Will keep her in my prayers. Love the millinery head and bonnet!! Nice job. Mary

Carmen and the Primcats said...

I have not been blogging much either. Just not in the mood I guess. Love all your new Prims Lecia! Healing prayers for your mom.

Carmen and the Primcats

Ladybug said...

Have not been blogging much either, many other priority
in life which need attention,See there lots of changes
with blogger humm hum..!!!!Love all your creative projects such talent you have Lecia, So glad to hear Mom is doing so well that's awesome
Will contiune lifing her up in prayer daily for complete
healing..
Many thoughts /prays Hugs for Mom :-)
Ladybug

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.