Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Friday, September 16, 2011

Check out my new selling blog!

I am in the process of trying to make a selling blog, I have to go to work, so I just put this together

really fast. I want to add paypal buttons and add a few extra things but this is what I have done for now.

And I want to give the designers of the patterns I used credit also.

Please stop by and take a look and tell me what I could do to improve it.

http://farmhouseprimssellingblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Good for you Lecia! I hope it goes well for you too.
Your fall decorating looks great.
Heading to Colorado so I will get back with you next week.
hugz,
Sheila

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

How exciting.. Good luck on your new selling blog.. I will have to go over and check it out. Your stuff is so adorable so I am sure it will be flying off the shelves!! Hugs, Tina

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Lecia,
Congrats on opening your selling blog...it looks great!! Wishing you many, many sales of your wonderful creations!!
hugs,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love all the cool fall things you made. I have so many ideas and so little time. Hope your goodies
sell on your blog. I'll have to check it out.
Tamera
Country at heart

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.