Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Free Shipping!

Just a quick post to let you know that free shipping on my bonnets ends tomorrow, bonnets are listed on the July 12th.  post. My granddaughter Riley and I are off to a day of adventure and fun. Have a great weekend. Lecia

5 comments:

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

I hope you and Riley have a great day

~The Boyd Homestead Farm~ said...

Have a wonderful weekend Lecia and have fun with Riley!
Hugs, Trish

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hope you and Riley have a wonderful day!! Wish I could come! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

dee begg said...

Lecia,

Hope you had an awesome day with Riley. My bonnets came yesterday and I am loving them. The little child's one is too precious. I have to get a picture of where I put them to post. I wanted to email you last night but my internet was down to let you know that they arrived and how pleased I was with them.

D

Anonymous said...

Hope you and Riley had a fun day. Have a great weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.