Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Swap Goodies!

Pam from http://goldieloowoodworks.blogspot.com/

 and I did a swap. She sent me the most awesome blackboard with pegs.

That was supposed to be my swap item. But she spoiled me.

She not only sent me that, but three more of her awesome signs.

She also surprised me with some of her sisters homemade soap.

Pam is so talented and has had her work displayed in "Country Sampler"

magazine.  Please check out her blog and website, you


won't be disappointed. Thank you Pam for swapping with me,

I love everything!!!!

12 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Lecia~

I love that blackboard!! I wish I had room for one in my house. Wonderful swap!!

Have a nice evening~Becky

michelle said...

Oh I absolutely love the blackboard!Just beautiful!Great swap!big hugs michelle

TheCrankyCrow said...

You little Swap Thing you!!! LOVE that blackboard!!! I have a few of Pam's things and you're right - she's one talented lady! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Brenda said...

I agree with Becky....that sign is awesome and wish I had one...lol!!

Brenda

cynthia lee designs said...

Great Swap!!
Love the chalkboard!!

Have a great week.
hugs,
Cindy

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Great swap, I love that blackboard. Enjoy!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Lecia, I love everything! It all looks awesome!
I have a chalk board next to the bar and the grands love it!
The signs are really nice and will work anywhere.
Lucky girl!
Linda

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, very nice pieces Lecia! I've admired Goldieloo's work for years. She is good:)
xoxo~Carol

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh I looove that blackboard! Great swap goodies.Hugs!~Amy

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Lecia, love that blackboard!! And the other signs too. I'm gonna check her out.
Blessings,
Lorna

Trace4J said...

Wow you are a lucky duck!
LOVE THAT BLACKBOARD!
Hugs
Granny Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Lecia, your very welcome and thank you so very much for my swap goodies from you, I adore them all. I think you spoiled me even more!Hugs~~Pam

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.