Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New doll and tarts!

I ordered one of Samantha's tissue box holder dolls for my hair salon. Was I really thrilled today when the doll

arrived. I love prairie things and I just had to have this tissue box holder doll. She is so darn cute, I also order a

"Grannies Cornbread" tart. Now let me tell you, does it ever smell yummy. Well what did Samantha go and

do she sent me a few extra. I love them everything Samantha, and thank you for making the doll for me. I

love her!!!!!


  Check out her wonderful blog, Samantha makes aprons, stitcheries, tarts, and dolls, she is soooo talented!

  I also want to thank all of my wonderful prim friends for the lovely comments that you leave on my blog,

I really want to give each of you a personal reply, but I have been so busy working that I don't have much

time for blogging. Hugs, to each of you!!!

11 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Lecia~

I love your new tissue doll. She's adorable.

Have a good night~Becky

Trace4J said...

Darling Doll..
Great job to Samantha!!
I bet you were just tickled.
Hugs Granny Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That's a cute spin on the bag holder doll, really dressed up for summer.
The tarts really smell like cornbread? Mmmmmm.
I did not know you were a beautician.
Interesting.....
★Linda★

Anonymous said...

Hi Lecia,
What a wonderful tissue holder...she is so cute and prim!! I have a pattern to make one that looks like a mini apron. Seeing your doll one makes me want to make mine now.
Hope you are having a great week.
hugs,
Cindy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your new tissue doll is so very sweet, Lecia! And you're so sweet to send out a thank you to everyone....We just love you so, ya know! No matter that you're busy. Wow - I didn't know you had a hair salon...You're one busy (and talented) gal! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Anonymous said...

Lecia,
Love the tissue doll, it will make a nice addition to your salon. Hey, my daughter is a hair dresser too. Even though we all are busy, there's still time to craft and chat with blog friends but it is also nice to have goodies made by others.
Enjoy your doll
Tamera
Country at heart

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Morning Lecia... Aww, what a cute doll, so sweet. I think this time of year everyone is busy, I guess that's one good thing about those cold winter's days... not so busy....

Blessings,
Traci

Anonymous said...

I've been going to order tarts from Samantha, guess I will for sure now!
Great little tissue holder dolly!
Have a wonderful day~
Hugz,
Sheila

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Lecia, cute doll!! I too did not know you were a beautician. I just thought you crafted and made wonderful bonnets!!8-) I've been terrible at blogging lately, I do not know where the time goes but it goes too fast.
Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Lorna

jennifer768 said...

Love your new doll and I bet those tarts smell wonderful. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and becoming a follower.I look forward to getting to know you better.I have enjoyed your blog for some time.Hugs,Jen

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, Ok I am giving this a try! Tryed before wouldn't let me leave a comment... went and deleted my cookies and crap... looks like it's going to work!!! YIPPEEE!!!!
Don't work to hard GF.....everyone needs a little down time! Love the tissue holder!!!! OLM

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.