Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bonnet Displays

  1.  Denise from Sawdusty's Cabin

Pam Courtney Henry

 Angie from Berry Homespun Primitives

Wendy, Primitives from the attic

Amy from Cottage Prims

Linda, from Parkers Paradise

I am proud to show off some of my bonnets displayed in other prim friends homes, I wanted to show some of the displays.   My bonnets are $18.00 each if interested. Plus shipping.

5 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Your bonnets look beautiful in these displays.Really love the first one sawdusty.Of course I'm partial to mine too.LoL..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Julie said...

I should take a picture of the one you sent me on display. I love it!! Julie

Ladybug said...

Awesome displays.. I should also take a
picture of the bonnet you sent me...
I love it ! Enjoyed seeing how everyone
displays the bonnets
Warm Blessings
Trish -Ladybug :-0

Firecracker Kid said...

Oooh Lecia, you make bonnets too! Well, as you saw on my blog, I love bonnets and now I gotta get one of yours. Could you get ahold of me please? Thanks!
Carol

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Cool Pics of all the Bonnets diplayed..Its fun to see where buyers display the things they buy..seems to make it more personal!!

Blessings
Tonya

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.