Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Swap

Andy http://andysprimhome.blogspot.com/  and I participated in a Christmas swap.

 I received my package from Andy on Christmas Eve. She had a coffee pot cover,

made for me, she painted it and distressed it. I love it, and it hides my ugly coffee pot.

  Thank you Andy from the bottom of my heart!!!! Isn't it beautiful!!!

7 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

that is a great swap..:)

Kitty said...

That is super nice! I love that! What an awesome swap gift to receive! I also love all your prim Cmas decos you show pics of! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it Lecia, you are a special friend and I wanted to give you something special that you could use. I love the hand dids you made me, you are such a talented seamstress!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Very pretty, I love it!1
Blessings,
Lorna

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! What a gret prim piece!!!! OLM

Ladybug said...

Lecia what a great swap gift from Andy,Love
it, Andy did awesome job.... :-)
Happy New Years everyone....
Blessings :-)
Trish

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Yes, it is beautiful! Look how it fits perfectly under the cabinet! Andy did a wonderful job on it!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.