Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family Weekend!


Me and Ron
Steph, Mat, Cole and Riley

Cole's favorite truck, Mater

My husband is from Preston Co. WV old coal mining country. We hadn't been back to his roots for a couple years. Me, Ronnie and my daughter and her family went there to visit for the weekend. We attended the Buckwheat festival, ate Buckwheat cakes and sausage, went to a horse pulling contest and attended church where he went as a little boy. Only 17 attended church on Sun. I wish I had a picture, the church was built in 1861.

4 comments:

Carmen S. said...

What a beautiful family and a fun time! Gotta LOVE that truck!!!! Hope you enjoy the day:)

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lecia, Great photos of your family! It is always fun to go back and visit one's roots! OLM

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Wonderful pictures of your family. It is so much fun to reminisce. We did this also last week.

Great truck! Thanks for sharing, Carolyn

Ladybug said...

Lecia, Wonderful Family Photos,great one of you
and Ron, always so fun going back to our roots
Lots of cherish memories,Love the old truck..
Thanks fo Sharing..

Prim Blessings
Trish-Ladybug

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.