Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, September 6, 2010

Gooseberry Patch

Gooseberry Patch


As most of you already know, I am a huge fan of "Gooseberry Patch", I think I own all of their spiral cookbooks and even have two which are signed by them. I sell them in my hair salon.

They share wallpaper (desktop), backgrounds for your computer. They are sharing some beautiful ones for fall. I thought you may enjoy them too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Gooseberry Patch too! The gals that own it live an hour away from here. I've seen them at our local flea market and at the Country Living Fair. They also have a big clearance sale at the fairgrounds...it used to be once a year, but I'm not sure about that anymore.
~Cindy~

Gooseberry Patch said...

Thanks for your kind words, ladies! We'll be heading out to the Country Living Fair again this year and it's coming up this month...stop by and say hi, Cindy! :)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.