Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swap goodies from Tammy Wellman

Look at thel bonnet I received from Tammy Wellman http://ncprimitivesfromthepast.blogspot.com/  I love it Tammy, it is beautiful!!!!! This has been the second swap Tammy and I have done. Tammy is an awesome crafter and friend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful bonnet, for a beautiful person. <3

Jean Barker said...

Hi Lecia,
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I have not been to your blog before and when I went to your profile I seen that you are in Timberville VA!! I am in New Market VA!! How wild is that!! We are neighbors. I love the pics of your home. Just gorgeous. Great job on the candle mat too. I just became a follower of your blog and look forward to seeing future posts.
Have a great week, Prim Blessings,
Jean

Anonymous said...

You are the winner of The winner of The Old Settler's Days Giveaway is .......

WINNER: LECIA STEVENSON " FARMHOUSE PRIMS"
http://crowscreekprimitivesgatheringforum.blogspot.com/
Please contact me with your mailing address . Hugs
Deb

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.