Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Curtains and Bonnets for sale!!!

Alright due to much encouragement from others I am leaving my comfort zone and branching out. I have 2 pair of curtains for sale. $20.00 each set plus shipping. And two bonnets $15.99 each plus shipping. The curtains are approx. 39" wide x 40" long. You can use one panel per window. Or you can use a set for a window. They look awsome tied back with jute, which will be included. You could also hang the curtain on jute instead of a curtain rod for that really prim look. The bonnets are approx. 19" long and have been coffee stained for that old timey look. I ship to the US only and accept Paypal only. (note the fabric the curtains are made of, the first curtain, is the cinnamon brown with the blue flowers, the second curtain fabric is beige with tiny blue print throughout) If you need to contact me you can scroll to the bottom of this blog and there is an envelope that says email on it, hit that link).P.S. Oh the most important part, these are brand new and I made them!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your curtains that you made! I would be interested in perhaps a red and tan stroped fabric if you come across any fabric like that.
Thanks!!
Brenda
dpartusch@neb.rr.com

Brenda said...

I spelled that wrong...should be striped...lol!
Brenda

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I can't wait to make these..I love these curtains..it hit me last night in bed as to what and how I wanted to change my bedroom curtains..and now I know what I am going to do..these will look fabulous in here..I love them and your sweet bonnets..and glad you are selling your stuff on line..;) have a great weekend.:)

Donna said...

Whoo hoo so happy to see you're selling your goods!! Love your Gorgeous curtains!!!!And your Beautiful bonnets gf!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Lecia

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.