Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Swap goodies from Becky

I want to show pictures of my swap goodies from Becky, http://primitivesnstitchin.blogspot.com/  Look at this cute pumpkin man holding the crow on a stick!!!
"Home is where the heart is ", Pillow
 Americana Wall hanging on bobbin hanger,
Americana towel with crow!!!
Pumpkin and mouse in little emamel pan!!!
I love everything!!! And want to thank-you again Becky, this sure was fun!!!! Becky is an awesome person and crafter!!!

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the goodies that you received..gotta love swaps..:)..I can't wait to get my swap with you.;)

Beckyjean said...

Lecia~

It all looks good in your home. I like the little pumpkin man peeking out of the crock & the little quilt really shows up on your cabinet. Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs~Becky

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.