Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today I pay tribute to all of the wonderful father's. I am so thankful that I have my dad. He is a  hard working country man who lots of times worked two jobs to provide for his family. He still sacrifices to help out one of his grandkids or kids in need. He taught me about the Lord, and to have good moral values. Most of all he taught me about love. Happy Father's Day to my husband who is a great dad and pappy!!! Here is a picture of my son, it makes me real proud to see him love his son like he does. I feel like my dad's love is being passed down though the generations .It make me proud!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful post Lecia :) Thank you for sharing it! Great picture of your son - you can see his love for his baby boy!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.