Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Curtains to match my quilt

I have had this quilt "Star Dance", for a couple years, finally got curtains to match. I used only one panel for a window, with a star hook so I can pull them back. What do you think? But now since my collection is complete I want a coverlet and matching homespun sheets, just another prim dream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow Lecia I love your curtains - I love your quilt too I am still debating on getting that pattern for my bedroom. I hope you get your sheets and coverlet.

Unknown said...

Your new curtain looks great.
I want a coverlet for my bedroom also.
TFS,
Tam

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your quilt & curtians are pretty. Hope you find sheets & coverlet soon. www.primitivebeginnings.com have nice coverlets.

Anonymous said...

I love your bed too Lecia - its so pretty and primitive - love the natural wood the rustic finish on it.. and the quilt is gorgeous!! I can't bring myself to love the coverlets like I do quilts.. I guess I still think quilts are the coziest.. you have beautiful bedding! I hope you find the coverlet and sheets you are wanting :)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.