Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Prize Arrived from "A Primitive Place magazine"!!!!!!

My prize came today and I felt like a child opening a Christmas gift!!!! Everything is so cute and prim! I just love the sampler, it is the cutest!!!! And the bird and candle/candle pouch are adorable!!!! Thanks for the runner also. I feel like a queen!!!! Thank-you so much!!!! I love your website and can't wait for the magazine!!!http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/

7 comments:

Home In New England said...

Enjoy your new goodies!

A Primitive Homestead said...

This is wonderful congratulations!

Robyn ♥ said...

Congrats on the win!! Those are some great goodies!

Carmen The Olde FarmHouse Road said...

Oh I just LOVE That big prim doll at top of page!! Is there a pattern out for it?? If so how can I purchase it??? Yes I sell the dolls finished, I have a website, click on doll pics further down on my blog and will take you there. My email is oldefarmhouse@windstream.net Love your blog, such a great look and such adorable grandbabies!! Blessings to you all, Carmen B.

Carmen The Olde FarmHouse Road said...

Oh I JUST LOVE that big prim doll at top of this page!! Is there a pattern out for her, if so where can I purchase it?? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Yes I do sell the dolls finished. I have a website, scroll down my blog page a little further and click on the doll pic, will take you to my site. Also my email is oldefarmhouse@windstream.net. Thank you so much! God Bless you and those beautiful grandbabies!! Soo cute.. love your blog. Carmen B.

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh what a great Gift! Congrats!
Have a great day!
Carmen E.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh cool, neat stuff. I feel like it's Christmas when I get packages of prims too:) Good for you sweety!
Carol

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.