Fall Decor

Fall Decor

My Grandchildren

My Grandchildren
Jake, Riley and Cole

I have recipes in these five Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these five Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these five "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

farmhouse Jan.

wrap around portch

Friday, May 7, 2010

I am the WINNER!

I can't believe that I am the winner of a primitive place awesome giveaway.Check it out,aprimitiveplaceblog.blogspot.com I always said that I wouldn't win anything if my name was the only one in the pot. I just want to thank a primitive place so much and for all the sweet congratulations. Please check out their winner presentation. So awesome. I love a primitve place, their website is an inspiration to all of us prim lovers!!! I am so excited about their upcoming magazine also!!! Thank-you!!! Lecia

5 comments:

Some of my Favorite Things>>>

Some pictures taken on a week-end drive in the country in West Virginia

Email envelope

align="CENTER">Email me

Blog counter

click here

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Riley's Birthday Party

Riley's Birthday Party
Me, Ron, Riley and Cole

Me and baby Jake

Me and baby Jake
"Just what I ordered"! Rem. everytime a baby is born so is a Grandma!!

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

Daughter Steph, Mat, Riley and Cole

Daughter Steph, Mat, Riley and Cole
What a beautiful family!

Celebrating parents 50th. Wedding anniversary

Celebrating parents 50th. Wedding anniversary
Me and my favorite granddaugher ( I only have one granddaughter!)]

Son with Applachian trail blanket

Son with Applachian trail blanket
Luke hiked the entire AT 2007, he's the man!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I have been married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 30 years.We live in the beautiful shenandoah valley of Va. We have 2 beautiful children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. I am a christian, and am blessed with two wonderful jobs. I am a hairdresser and also a nurse, I am proud of my nursing degree which I got at age 47. I give the Lord much praise for this. I also enjoy primitive crafts, antiquing, cooking, reading and gardening. My husband and I bought an old farmhouse in WV five years ago and it was ancient, floor rotted out in the kitchen, no bathroom, bats flying around, mice. Scary, well now five years later we have most of it completed, working now on a roof for the wrap around porch.We sand blasted some of the walls so they would be original, we also took all the old weatherboarding off of the outside of the house, planed it and put it back on some of the inside walls. We also have added a wrap around porch. Since we have remodled the old farmhouse, that is how I came up with my blog name.