Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Monday, March 29, 2010

A few new Spring Goodies

I have added a few new pictures today of some new items. I have put up some new curtains for Spring. I love the ones in the Dining Room esp. Now for my LR I would prefer the Prairie Swags, (maybe one day, but they are toooo expensive for me.) What do you think of my LR swags? I went with black since I have red walls,it is hard to tell by the picture but the swags have a small cream and black print in the pattern. Also I have a new Bag Holder Doll, made by another bloggger," The Olde Country Cupboard", love her. And some prim filler bowl ornies in am enamel pan. And if you scroll down to the bottom of my blog a new print by Billy Jacobs.

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I am LOVING those curtains!!! The prairie doll bag holder is adorable too, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Carmen S. said...

I love the curtains!! I will definitely keep your daughter in my prayers, it is so not fun being sick!

Anonymous said...

those curtains are so nice! I think you and I share a love.. or is that addiction for prairie dolls LOL :)

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.