Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mom's Macaroni and Cheese, This is one of my recipes in Gooseberry Patch cookbook, "Comfort Foods"

2 cups (8 oz) macaroni, cooked

3 Tbls. melted butter

1tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. pepper

2 cups ( 8oz.) shredded, cheddar or american cheese

3 cups milk

Cook macaroni according to package directions 7 minutes: drain. Arrange

cooked mararoni, cheese, salt and pepper in buttered 2 1/2 to 3 quart

casserole. Pour melted butter over macaroni. Carefully pour milk into

corner. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour. I bake mine in a 9 x 13

inch pan for 45 minutes. Yummy!!!!

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Okay I popped over here to say hey, cause I do that without asking sometimes, and I saw a snowman collection AND Gooseberry Patch books and got really excited. Then I scroll down and see YUMMO Mac and Cheese. You're killing me here. LOL!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Hugs
KIm

Gooseberry Patch said...

Mac & cheese is pretty much the ultimate comfort food, isn't it? Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe here and, for even more Gooseberry goodies, check out our blog...

www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com

See you there!

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.