Farm Chores

Farm Chores
Farm Chores, my favorite needle punch

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks

I have recipes in these seven Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
I have recipes in these seven "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Butter Nut Snowballs

2 sticks (1 cup) butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups finely chopped nuts
powdered sugar

Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour and salt to creamed mixture blending throughly. Add nuts and mix well.

Shape into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet
(If you use a piece of foil on the pans, clean up is a breeze)

Bake in slow oven 325 degrees about 20 min.

Do not brown, Cool, then roll in powdered sugar. ( I put the sugar in a zip lock back and shake them a little), this helps with clean up also.

Recipe says it makes 6 doz. but mine usually doesn't make that much.

YUMMY, ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Jar with candle burning inside

Photobucket

Family

Family
Mom, dad and my three beautiful sisters

My Blog List

Blog Archive

About Me

It is hard to believe I have had my blog for 10 years. I am married to my sweetheart Ronnie for 40 years now. I have a son and daughter, a wonderful son in law and 4 wonderful grandchildren. I work two jobs. I am a full time school nurse at a wonderful country school and a part time hairdresser. I love all types of crafting. I love making primitive prairie bonnets, dolls, love wool applique, making wreaths and cross stitching.